Have you read the general guidance on the Magazine Contributors page?
In order to help the Hill and Valley volunteer Co-ordinator we ask that you submit your articles for the Hill and Valley using the form below. Please note the following points:
- The last day for article submissions is midday on the 15th of the month prior to publication e.g. an article submitted on 16th March will be published in May’s edition not in April’s.
- The more concise your article the greater the chance that it will be included as submitted.
- The magazine is in A5 format.
- Articles are subject to adjustments. The Co-ordinators will do their best to include all or as much of your article as possible.
- For most articles, we are happy to accept them as a text or Word file i.e without photos or other images.
- If you have any photos that you wish to have in the article please upload them along with the file containing the article but, ideally, not as photos embedded (placed) within the article. The coordinators will place any photos as appropriate.
- Submission of an article is not a guarantee that it will appear in the following month’s edition, but every effort will be made to do so.
- Advertising – Any promotion of an exchange of goods or services for money may be deemed an advert and charged accordingly.
If you have any problems using this system please use the Contact Us form to let us know.